COI 0.00% 19.0¢ comet ridge limited

hey gasbaron, thanks again for your post. for any of my holdings...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

hey gasbaron, thanks again for your post. for any of my holdings or anything i'm ever thinking of buying i always want to hear both the good and the bad, anyone who doesn't at least consider both the bull and the bear case for any particular stock is probably not doing themselves any favours i think. whilst i appreciate your posts, i along with everyone else here remain curious why you've been participating in this thread for so long when you're not a holder, and it's also pretty damned obvious that you're not interested in holding either. surely you can understand why everyone is so curious as to why you're here, what are your motives? if you can't answer that, then something seems a little dodgy to be honest.

anyways, i can't help but agree with what you're saying for the most part. so my question is how can we do anything about it? not being sarcastic, really how can we do anything about it? ELI5 (explain like i'm 5), can we do anything legal to make some noise about this? petition?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $210.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $60.16K 315.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245137 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 592776 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.