COI 0.00% 16.5¢ comet ridge limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-3

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Perhaps GB you should get all of your facts correct prior to posting. You state “Only 6 months before Clean Co come looking for the gas they were promised or the $20 million” along with a very scary “tick tock”. More factually the 6 months you’ve stated is correct BUT before negotiations have to BEGIN with Clean co (which was Stanwell) which could take a further 6 months to complete. None of this is should surprise anyone as it’s been in the market place since the agreement was amended in 2019, (previous to that was 2014). Additionally you’ve also forgotten it will be more than $20 million as it was a loan with Cpi attached as the interest rate. Is it possible that all the analysts that follow COI have all missed this and you are the chosen one............ I think not!
    Would it be asking to much of you to please stop trying to down ramp the stock, the management and feed false information to readers of this great platform. As you clearly don’t hold, and have no sentiment with COI why not post on (if any) other stock you hold.
    We will manage without you but I think there are other stocks like TOU that really need your help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $9.404K 56.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 549970 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 149875 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.