EOS 0.33% $1.52 electro optic systems holdings limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-34

1. 9,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    I'm holding for now ,i can't ignore the govt ADF support for the eos business model ie r400, C4Edge etc.Plus it makes sense imo only.
    I felt spacelink and the eos laser technology head start should /actually probably will support sp,but then i read the uni of SA opinion re Australian laser technology combined with todays eos announcement re funding issues re spacelink.
    smile.png happy i trimmed today and as Ben suggested i will now treat eos as a start up.
    What they must stop doing is the bs regarding sector values they r entering ie it has no relevance to the eos market share potential and Ben needs to stop suggesting the never ending bs 'successful' trials of their extreme range of technologies and stop their bs expansion into new tenders like the JP9102.
    Just show some results for one sector ,just one (em solutions is excellent but not material) and stop trying to compete in all related sectors.
    Holey crap i'll gone from a holding in tls no diversification and getting frustrated to eos wanting to be included in every possible sector of diversification.
    ps the question must be asked why would the govt grant the uni of SA $1.8m to research laser technology when Ben says eos has 35 years researching laser technology or 4 to 5 years headstart regarding laser dew..?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.