RSH 13.3% 3.4¢ respiri limited

I will simplify it for you.wheeze is the primary symptom of...

1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    I will simplify it for you.

wheeze is the primary symptom of asthma in a majority of cases. Would it be helpful to monitor and manage the primary symptom of a major chronic condition (350 million people +)

if a previously diagnosed asthmatic (chronic conditions get diagnosed once), doesn’t monitor and manage their symptoms then the outcome can be a trip to ER or worse.

Of all your poorly researched statements, “wheezing doesn’t always mean asthma” is potentially your most misguided. The same as “coughing doesn’t always mean pneumonia or asthma” Just because it doesn’t always mean asthma doesn’t mean you don’t monitor and manage it - ie learn about your chronic condition, and find out what the triggers are that escalate your symptoms (which have the potential to escalate into an ER visit or death) - everyone’s asthma is different, and there can be 60+ triggers, that can be dangerous for different asthmatics in multiple different ways...hence the challenge and importance of monitoring (especially for severe asthmatics, kids and the elderly). Thank god you are not a doctor!

Don’t have a spare 10 minutes to find out the truth because you are too busy managing your portfolio? yet do have time to post poorly researched drivel 50+ times a day. Currently spreading your misguided thoughts for RSH, RAP, IMU, PCK and PDI. I am intrigued what it will take for HC to ban you.

have a great day, and no I won’t be reading any of your other 50+ posts today.

Last edited by lucasq: 22/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.004(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $36.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $36.75K 1.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 224180 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 79999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.004 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 71127
Last updated 14.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.