RSH 13.0% 2.6¢ respiri limited

Once again I have to correct you Alcrap. Obviously you didn’t...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Once again I have to correct you Alcrap. Obviously you didn’t comprehend my post to you…Of course just because a child has wheezing doesn’t mean they have asthma, or croup, or bronchitis & just like coughing doesn’t mean you have pneumonia or bronchitis. However Kids (older than 2) can be diagnosed with asthma and they undergo the same diagnostic process that older patients with asthma experience. Once they are diagnosed with asthma then measuring wheeze is incredibly important just like for any diagnosed asthmatic.

The question you raise about “what happen when my son not wheezing when he visit doctor”…well Alcrap, you have just raised the very issue why Wheezo is the technological solution all asthmatics need. Prior to our using Wheezo to manage our sons asthma, we would have to go to the doctor with either a paper graph of a peak flow (which is basically useless and not worth the paper it’s written on) or try to describe his condition and symptoms over a 6 - 12 month period. Now with Wheezo and the app, we can show the Doctor real time objective data on our sons measurement of wheeze, symptoms, condition, medication usage, environmental and weather variables…this gives the doctor the compete picture of our sons condition for all timeframes outside the visit to the doctors surgery…! Thanks for raising that as it clearly shows the absolute need for RSHs ongoing monitoring and management system.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $17.69K 789.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99463 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.