PAR 0.00% 19.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-7

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    This is what PAR management should be doing to try and calm down investors rather than staying SILENT, take a leaf out of PTX's book !!!

IMHO

Hi xxxx,

In the midst of a turbulentmarket, I wanted to reach out to you all via this letter. Macroeconomicconcerns and geopolitical tensions have seen a flight from riskier assetclasses. Almost all biotech companies have been hit hard, and whilst Prescienthas drifted slowly on low volume, the last week has been particularly volatile.

In times like this, some of youmight be asking: has anything changed at Prescient in the last month or two,when the company was trading much higher? The short answer is no. Whilst shareprices might fluctuate, value is inherent. We remain as confident as ever, ifnot more so and I would like to invite all of you to a webcast for an updatepresentation that explains why we feel so.

Join me for aninvestor briefing next Thursday, 3rd March, at 1pm AEDT. Click here tobook in.

To explain why we are sopositive, I would like to reiterate that Prescient has a diversified pipelinethat belies our size, de-risks the company and gives us many shots on goal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.