KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

I agree the future is nuclear and in the longer term fusion...

1. 1,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    I agree the future is nuclear and in the longer term fusion which should be available within a decade. it is hard to quantify the Kalina process as we do not know the additional build costs in comparison to the rankine cycle to determine the longer term benefit. I note that there are almost no Kalina deployment and major numbers of rankine. If there was a significant commercial benefit I would have expected far more Kalina deployments, this means it is likely simply not that competitive and limited to specific use cases. I believe they lost the last sands bid which was against rankine because they were not price competitive, hence why I have said the industrialisation of waste heat pitch they use to raise funds is simply untrue and they should not be raising cash on that pitch. I believe six years of technical stagnation is just terrible, what will be produced is untested in the real world to boot and they are 100% reliant on external contractors for any technical work. It’s an ugly position to be in, they will be raped for variation charges on an ongoing basis as they iron all the issues out, nice for the engineering company not so good for kpo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17083025 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25621397 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.