KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

We are talking gas fired plants here for the 8 years not the...

1. 1,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    We are talking gas fired plants here for the 8 years not the industrialisation of the Kalina process, which is more a technical challenge that certainly does not take 8 years. They have been raising again and again on the prospect of the industrialisation of the Kalina process itself. I am aware of the Chinese debacle and they must bear the responsibility of their poor judgement. They still had the Kalina process and they have not deployed anything in 6 years, none in turkey either which when China turned sour they could have pursued, we have also not seen any hint of progress on the industrialisation only the failed Klamath project which they are trying to resurrect, another sob story. Normally you judge the quality of the management on their ability to meet targets they set themselves and on that score this management has an appalling record, just remember FNTP was supposed to be a year ago and here we are they still do not even have the environmental approvals, which is a mandatory precursor to it. What say you about the failed bid against a Rankine cycle where they were simply too expensive, that says a lot to me, the tech simply does not stack up commercially, how with the additional kalina efficiency which on paper is up to 50% more and the new modularised design which was supposed to significantly reduce costs could they lose to Rankine, certainly we will never find out from management who are never forthright with investors, the only way we found out at all is by an investor asking Ross what happened with the bid, so the liklihood of it actually being competitive I think are pretty much zero given his reply was "we are too expensive", fusion will appear before the industrialisation of the Kalina process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17083025 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25621397 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.