KPO 14.3% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

I believe your timeline is wrong and unfair.Go back through the...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    I believe your timeline is wrong and unfair.
    Go back through the annual reports and you will see that the first time they talked seriously about Kalina being added to gas fired power plants was in 2019 which is three or four years ago.Not 8 years ago as you suggest.
    The environmental permitting process for any resource project in Canada is a minimum of 2 years from the time you identify a site and complete preliminary engineering.
    The argument that the technology does not stack up commercially because KPO did not win a tender ignores a number of other factors which would have influenced the decision such as the risk of selecting a technology that had not been commercially demonstrated for the application.
    There is no doubt that the Kalina cycle is more expensive than an organic Rankine cycle but the jury is still out on whether the increased power output offsets this.I doubt we will have conclusive evidence for two years.
    That does not mean we might not have progress within this period but only that it will be that long before a plant is up and running.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $0 27

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 16113932 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2362193 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.