NSX 0.00% 2.5¢ nsx limited

@bluebird28, @THGH, @Transvenosis, @gregbris, @MSQ9 I don’t know...

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    @bluebird28, @THGH, @Transvenosis, @gregbris, @MSQ9 I don’t know who you are trying to convince. The fact of the matter is, ISX was the one that pursued the court case against the ASX, and despite all the rhetoric and narratives that ISX came up with, even after three years it still cannot prove ANY of its claims, none. Instead, we have ISX and its CEO fled to Cyprus.

You need to realise that ISX has stated, in writing, that it welcomed the suspension and that will never change. The ISX only become hostile to the ASX the moment the ASX discovered that ISX had sent it the mistaken financial account in response to the queries and started asking about the four contracts. The works for the four contracts, as per the Statement of Reasons, were outsourced to third parties and were never paid for by the customers.

ISX is suspended because its total number of shares on issue is in dispute. Crown’s, the banks’, etc are not in dispute. I don’t know how many of you are ISX’s employee but who are you trying to convince? Yourselves? You don’t have 10,000 people supporting the company, you have barely hundreds IF we include the investors’ friends and families.

Look at ISX’s narrative that it was becoming a competition to the ASX; NSX is trash and is even worse now after ISX has taken it over. So when is ISX going to become the ASX’s competition? Clearpay? The narrative has failed so ISX is going to give it up now? I have always thought it was all made up to convince fools.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 06/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1 40

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 177057 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1272650 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.