AI1 0.00% 5.5¢ adisyn ltd

It is cheap for a reason mate. Incompetent management. The fact...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    It is cheap for a reason mate. Incompetent management. The fact that the founder/ex-Director of the advisory business that floated DC2 is now the Chair of DC2 shows these guys are just there minding their own pockets, not stakeholders'.

A very low quality half yearly report if you ask me. The financial health has deteriorated.
    1. There is literally no note to financial statement in the P&L. The company should provider shareholders more insight on significant items of the financial statements. At the bare minium, there should be a breakdown of revenue and main expenses.
    2. Costs growth outpaced revenue growth. Costs were up by approx. $1m while rev only increased by $600k
    • $436k as share based payments to Justin & friends.
    • An approx. $300k increase in employment expense (50% increase YoY). I know how much of a pay rise Justin gave himself and wife but geeezz.
    • Another approx. $300k increase in "other expenses". This is where the notes come in handy to shed some light on signficiant items.
    • $130k uplift in advertising.
    • Consultancy was doubled. I guess they had to pay Alto to do the capital raise
    3. There's $1.3m in cash as at December 31. They burn $653k in operating cash in the December quarter. At this rate, excluding any capex, the cash is enough for another 6 months. If there is no major breakthrough, they will have to raise money again in June, meaning this company does at least 1 capital raise per year every since IPO. 1st raise at 20c, the recent one at 15c, the next one is probably at 10c or lower.

Amazing achievement Justin & friends. NOT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.