AI1 0.00% 2.1¢ adisyn ltd

It is cheap for a reason mate. Incompetent management. The fact...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    It is cheap for a reason mate. Incompetent management. The fact that the founder/ex-Director of the advisory business that floated DC2 is now the Chair of DC2 shows these guys are just there minding their own pockets, not stakeholders'.

A very low quality half yearly report if you ask me. The financial health has deteriorated.
    1. There is literally no note to financial statement in the P&L. The company should provider shareholders more insight on significant items of the financial statements. At the bare minium, there should be a breakdown of revenue and main expenses.
    2. Costs growth outpaced revenue growth. Costs were up by approx. $1m while rev only increased by $600k
    • $436k as share based payments to Justin & friends.
    • An approx. $300k increase in employment expense (50% increase YoY). I know how much of a pay rise Justin gave himself and wife but geeezz.
    • Another approx. $300k increase in "other expenses". This is where the notes come in handy to shed some light on signficiant items.
    • $130k uplift in advertising.
    • Consultancy was doubled. I guess they had to pay Alto to do the capital raise
    3. There's $1.3m in cash as at December 31. They burn $653k in operating cash in the December quarter. At this rate, excluding any capex, the cash is enough for another 6 months. If there is no major breakthrough, they will have to raise money again in June, meaning this company does at least 1 capital raise per year every since IPO. 1st raise at 20c, the recent one at 15c, the next one is probably at 10c or lower.

Amazing achievement Justin & friends. NOT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.887M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16280 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 5558 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AI1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.