KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

After reading some of the usual dribble that appears on this...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    After reading some of the usual dribble that appears on this thread after some bad SP movement i decided to sit my partner down and watch the recent coffee microcap presentation, kaddy acquisition presentation and another recent one.

After completing the videos it was more than clear to the both of us that Dean and his team have more than enough experience and know how for this business to not only exceed, but florish.

If you listen to what dean is actually say about our current burn rate he says
    1. We are still merging 3 businesses into 1 and unlocking synergies/removing costs
    2. Have yet to even have a complete quarterly with all parts of the business showing revenue
    3. WE ARE STILL A START UP. someone find me a company with this rate of growth that was able to become profitable within 2 years

There is a 0% chance dw8 folds after the amount of background work thats been done to on load some larger clients recently.

We are currently only getting real revenue from our logistics, which over time will become one of the lower revenue streams when kaddy really takes off.

Do people actually not see the potentional we have here? Kaddy was essentially just born. Mike Abbott has stated that before the acquisition, theyd been approached multiple times in regards to the getting their own logistics for large suppliers. Guess what, they now have that.

Imagine what sort of powerhouse Kaddy is going to become. Forget wine depot and parton, they were the necessary building blocks from which this castle will be built. Kaddy is going to become the largest marketplace for alcohol worldwide and i am confident enough to throw my life savings at dean and back him.

Its easy to sit on the sidelines like a drunk screaming at the footy players scrutinising every mistake. How about you put the boots on and see howd you compare.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.