PIL 0.00% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-39

1. 4,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945

Yes, it does seem a strange time to be jumping ship, just when things are looking so interesting.

ForgetTheRest's reference above to the 28th October Announcement reminds us just what an important linch-pin Dragonpay is in the commercial ecosystem Peppermint is creating.

It really is most pleasing to see it go live.

Essentially, Dragonpay is an aggregator of cash-in, fund transfers and payments services and will be a major enabler for bizmoto agents, riders and merchants to conduct transactions.
    (Peppermint signs significant agreement with Dragonpay, 28 Oct 2021, p.1)

The significance of the development, and the extent to which it will quickly bring together so many elements of the bizmoto platform are indeed well illustrated by the paragraphs FTR quotes from that Announcement:

Forgive me if I reprise them:

The Dragonpay agreement will immediately connect bizmoto to a raft of major commercial banks such as BDO, Metrobank, Unionbank, UCPB, Landbank, Bank of the Philippines, RCBC, Eastwest, AUB, Chinabank and Robinsons Bank – a task that would have taken significant time and resources to achieve individually.

Furthermore, the Dragonpay deal connects bizmoto to the established e-wallets of Paymaya, GrabPay, Coins.ph and CASHU, and over-the-counter pawnshops, remittance and payments centres such as Cebuana Luillhier, LBC, Bayad Center, ECpay, RD pawnshop, MLhuillier, Palawan Pawnshop, Villarica, PeraHUB, SM bills Pay, SM Savemore, Robinsons Supermarket, and PNB Global Remit.

Who can say how far we may be away from the granting of the EMI licence, and a major re-rate.

But with Dragonpay evidently underway, a lot of other key elements would seem likewise to lock into place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $107.6K 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3417498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 127909 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.