VR1 5.00% 1.9¢ vection technologies ltd

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-22

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Absolutely agree, I think I will be back into this, and not necessarily at a lower price either. What I really liked was the retail potential, I would hate to be over invested in physical (bricks and mortar) retail because the pandemic and supply issues which aren't likely to recede for a while yet are the beginning of the end of the customer experience.

I absolutely believe that it will be VR that provides the "retail experience" in the future without leaving your front door and probably a better level of customer service thrown in as the store is alway open. I admit I have gone into stores to look at a product to satisfy myself it is what it says it is, but then go and buy online and save a fortune on RRP. I doubt there are many people that haven't. That's an awfully large market to get a foothold in.

Full year results will be important, I would be happy to double the holdings I just sold out of if they can maintain or increase revenue and get rid of these so called "one off" expenses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $9.269K 487.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 753072 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 51383 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.