VR1 4.76% 2.2¢ vection technologies ltd

Thanks for the additional info which is always insightful...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Thanks for the additional info which is always insightful @TenX

However, as you say you are constantly talking to management, I bet you're asking 100's of questions which is fantastic as you then share "some" of the information here.

All I would say to that is, why cant management just be more clear and straightforward in their announcements? All your insightful information is gained through speaking with management one on one from what I've seen. Just based on your unwavering confidence alone it seems like you have a much more clearer idea of Vection than the average Joe. I am in no way saying they are providing information to you that they shouldn't, I'm more so saying if its all public information they're discussing with you, why not just put it in the announcements because that always seems to be the missing information everyone is chasing!.

Yes I'm aware I am also free to email and chase information I desire, but why is everything that's announced always shrouded in buzzwords with little meat on the bone in terms of explanations? We shouldn't have to rely on your messages on here to clarify things and give rough timelines as you seem to be pretty good at doing (So thanks for that).

Again, this is not an attack on you or VR1, there's clearly an army of TenX supporters here who hang off your every word. I just feel your posts are most of the time, more useful and insightful than the repetitive "IntegratedXR will transform the digital world" that we get spat at us.

Goodluck, keep it up, cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $5.447K 266.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 888723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 132049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.