VR1 4.76% 2.2¢ vection technologies ltd

I agree with everything you said except for "what management...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I agree with everything you said except for "what management tell investors is irrelevant"....

Especially since management said "no CR necessary" and the price pumped, then CR and now look where that's left the SP. That is PARTLY, I imagine due to management saying one thing and doing another. So its relevant in that sense, long term not so much, as you say LONG term the $$$ is all that matters really. But in a company attempting to enter a pretty well unknown field, with somewhat unclear financials (how much is recurring, WHO is signing up for these recurring deals, what exactly do we charge for each service and in each vertical, what is our split of profit from the sales of each headset etc).

At such an early stage in the adoption of virtual/augmented reality we really DO need management to be as clear and concise and provide as much details as possible, because that would answer what I would say is the main question in all the doubters minds. WHY VR1 compared to all the other tech companies attempting the same thing? Without details you cant convince someone that is the case. You seem confident but as you said its because of all the DD you have done. I would argue that it wasn't the easiest, simplest DD you've ever had to do and you probably had to chase multiple people to get the information you desired. Which in my personal view, is the issue at this current point in time for VR1. Management have burnt the trust of investors, so why not provide a clear road path of why people should consider holding if they're 50% down since their participation in the CR.

Also, you cant say "what management tell investors is irrelevant" because you are an investor and management have obviously told you a lot, and that certainly matters in terms of your position. Yes, long term its the $$$.

Anyway, have a good one. The more you share here the better as far as I am concerned. I will leave you with this. If everyone had access to your DD, do you think it would change the share price? Your confidence seems to suggest it would. So, if that COULD be the case, then its in Vections best interest to convey as much information as possible in terms of plans going forward, expected largest revenue generators etc etc. We have seen previously how much the market enjoyed and reacted to all the announcements prior to the CR, the more info the better.

Goodluck
    Hey mate, he may well be but I give him the benefit of the doubt, that's a pretty big accusation, we all know he has a large holding so its in his best interest to see the SP rise (but that's the same with EVERY holder). Also, I don't base my investment decisions off another hot copper users information in their posts, so again its another reason why Vection should include it in their updates, because MOST people wouldn't 100% trust ALL the information on HC. Best to hear it directly from the source then you "know" its true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $5.447K 266.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 888723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 132049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.