SP8 7.69% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-14

1. 951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    They announced at the start of December that the divestment of Miggster was imminent. Since then they've announced that talks to sell the platform are still progressing.

With their current position they must either:
    a) Admit they made a fraudulent announcement in December.
    b) Admit that there is no divestment of Miggster and instead they're cancelling the verbal agreements with Crowd1.
    c) Actually find a chump willing to buy it. I'm assuming this deal would include getting all the "partnerships" with the brands like Redbull, Adidas, Converse, etc.

Their annual revenue is now back to $200-300k a year, while their operating costs continue to balloon.
    - Emerge Gaming Studio
    - Paying fees to have their "Social Gaming & Coconuts" carried by cable TV
    - Paying their Staxer content creators
    - Paying for excessive amounts of staff for a what is otherwise a very small operation
    - Paying all their corporate fees
    - Paying for their partnership with GameCloud / CloudZen that has yet again... gone no where

Revenue:
    - MTN Arena that user a user retention rate of 2-5 days with revenue of barely more than I make in a year.

They cannot justify "Emerge Gaming Studios" just to make (pressumably crap) games for MTN Arena. I say this because, they're continuing to use HTML5. If they were serious, they would be using only Unity 5 engine for the deployment on mobile / Windows / and WebGL platforms.

They will continue to fluff their announcements saying that negotiations with "MNO's are progressing with the potential for 3.83 trillion users, expanding both Mars and Earth". They've been saying this since neanderthals learned to make tools and is completely without substance.

It also goes to show, that the rampers of this stock are getting fake information from their "sources", which is probably just Gassin making unsubstantiated claims trying to justify his relentless pumping of this stock in the absence of credibility.

Also notice that the cancellation of the partnership with ICT/TIM/Crowd1 hasn't been explicitly announced? They could claim that its implied with the "divestment of Miggster", however if Miggster is no longer operating as per the 4D report, why would anyone buy it? This now explains why the February update from Crowd1 had almost no mention of Miggster and I dare suspect it was Crowd1 that terminated that arrangement so they can focus more on PlanetIX - which is something we all called out months ago. But what would we know... we're just paid downrampers.

This company has nothing going for it now and is going to bleed cash over the next few years. Even their Staxxer content creators have dropped down to 1 person with pitiful view counts.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4137/4137172-dfe4f562ffbbf910e6189ffdc490db5b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.628K 232.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7512332 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 223040 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.