A8G 0.00% 7.2¢ australasian metals limited

They've commenced Deep Ground Penetrating Radar Survey over the...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    They've commenced Deep Ground Penetrating Radar Survey over the Mt Peak Lithium tenement. The last round of rock chip samples in the area were average, but the site isn't too far away from the Core Lithium project which at the tenements boundary to the North.

Seems like A8G aren't really doing much else. Very little news regarding the central NT lithium site, or the gold prospect in WA. The latter appears to be going thru 'in house' due diligence, which seems odd as you'd have thought they'd have done this before taking up the tenement.

No idea when the next announcement will be, but I'd hope soon. The BOD needs a serious kick, as there has been next to no news flow regarding exploration activities for several months now. At a minimum a plan noting when/ what tenements they are collecting rock chips, when they are commencing and completing DGPR survey and when or if drilling is expected anytime soon is needed.

They've done well on say the finance and business structuring side of things, but at the end of the day they need boots on the ground to go find something.

I've re-entered around the current price in anticipation that a clear plan will break the radio silence soon, any maybe even a good radar or rock chip result.

I'd suggest reading A8G's 3 page announcement from 21 January 2022 regarding what they are up to. When you cut the fluff out, you can read all their recent exploration related announcements in less than 30 minutes.

All the best,
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A8G (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.753M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.2¢ $1.805K 25.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38900 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A8G (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.