CAY 2.06% 9.9¢ canyon resources limited

Hi, they explained why BFS delayed as they want to give a better...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi, they explained why BFS delayed as they want to give a better one to goverment to make sure they can get the permit.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4177/4177787-c7c83c141f7f3230a3a24e576f78aca5.jpg
    Please note the permit they can only estimate, probably soon, maybe tomorrow. But it would also possible in next year, you never know, but since the goverment give them antoher two years on the other two projects, I believe the permit will be finally given them, but I do not know when, I hope we could get it ASAP, but you never know.
    The problem is we are not Li, we are only bauxite. AVZ also wait for the permit for many many many years and they still cannot get it, but look how they are going this year. LTR also has not get fully permit, the fully permit they said will be 3-6 months later, but you never know that will happen or not.
    I think currently we cannot do much, the only thing is waiting and hoping we are the lucky guys which the BFS can be release soon followed by permit and share price go to the moon. If not, we would see another small CR to keep the company running through such diffcult time.

I wish all the holders which currenly holding CAY would be the lucky guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.