CAY 0.00% 7.2¢ canyon resources limited

BFS was due June 2020 — the word imminent has been extremely...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    BFS was due June 2020 — the word imminent has been extremely well and often thrown around by CAY for years. Personally i believe we should all be reading “Imminent” as a throw away line loosely used by PG.
    ‘CAY is soon to run out of cash and be raising at 6c if the 10 year pattern continues to play out like it has and is to now.
    Dilution is getting very serious considering we were to be 550M maximum, so just how far will they BLOW that out of the water.
    CAY is very top heavy at BOD IMO considering there ain’t much going on - are we doing any exploration? attending any conventions? doing any PR that SH’s should be aware of?
    WTF is actually going on because the Market hasn’t been informed Professionally for a few years now IMO.
    ‘Anyone Heard from the new wizz kid on the block PG has a habit of bringing on new blood as the new “Next Big Thing” for CAY… All of whom have been a let down to date again OIMO.
    ‘Each new up date such as the BFS everyone has been waiting near two years for, has resulted in an increase in transport costs after talk of sub $30 by guess who - it blew out to $35 so will likely be well over $35 next update considering time passed and global economics and the pattern that CAY follows.
    ‘A simple 10 year monthly or weekly Chart will show just how CAY has performed to date, and no real solid technical sign of it changing.

As a long time holder be it less now that several years ago i can’t see anything positive in the BOD years have passed and nothing in thier Professionalism has improved.. GLTA including me but my advice is ignore the BS that comes via back door channels and pay attention to only what actually happens via Official ANN’s.
    Way to much ass covering BS has been leaked/spread etc and to date 100% of it has proved to be worthless to Shareholders.

Catch you all down the track when i check back in let’s hope something happens and the new kid has some rabbits to pull out of PG’s hat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46975 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.