CAY 1.28% 7.7¢ canyon resources limited

Hi,I have read some of your posts. Here are some of my own...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi,I have read some of your posts. Here are some of my own opinions about CAY.
    For the recent energy problems, I do not think it affected CAY as we are at the top of the grade, if energy is a problem, we are the only solution. And for aluminium, there would be high demand for future(I have not considered the drama of aluminium-ion battery yet)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4177/4177520-ef0726511ba262d3b19f83f3dc93de0f.jpg

For resources, we have high grade resource for 100MT, low grade (but still can sell) for 2 billion tons. High grade resource already can mine for 20 years+

And according to CAY, we must get the BFS and submit to the government before get the permit. So I do not see their plan has any problems.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4177/4177524-e018c388c03da6b6eb42b893aec9ed01.jpg

Please note that you are not buying a stock which have production already, like PLS, S32, LYC, BHP.

CAY currently is only 0.086 with MC of 60M. There 100% will be a risk or two, if you buy now, you must take those risks as you want multi-baggers. CAY 100% will have a CR soon, if we are lucky, we can get BFS and the permit during March or April, the CR probably will be at 0.2-0.3 and rise about 100M. If we are not lucky, we will have a small CR maybe at 0.08 or even lower to rise about few millions to keep the company running, the company only have 3 million now and will require a CR soon. If you want minimum the risk, you can buy later, probably at 0.08 or at 0.25. You probably will lose the chance from 0.08 to 0.25, but you may get the chance to buy CAY below 0.08. If you want gamble, you can buy now and wait.

Please note for such stock, the risk is higher than others, if we cannot get permit, what we bought is nothing, if we can get the permit, we are all multi-baggers. Before investment CAY, please really consider your money, how much you want to put for gambling? If you really know what you have bought, hold tight and wait for the BFS then for the permit. Maybe we got nothing, but for me it is worth to try.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.