VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-3

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1569
    Indigo, stranger things have happened.

Can you imagine if Volters started crowdfunding to get Bunyu underway stage by stage - financiers would eventually hear the penny drop that this committed group will see things through and deserve backing up to get perhaps the world's largest known graphite deposit mining to support the world's transition to battery-based transport and energy storage? Think FlowHive...

Seriously, I don't think it will come to that, as I still don't understand how the makers of the downstream announcements of tens of battery/EV gigafactories are going to get their raw graphite product.

Trevor's link up with ESD is perhaps the third pillar of the VRC story that solidifies our Tanzania, Ukraine (best thoughts going out to all there) and US connections. Funding will come, perhaps from a left field Euro EV or ESD-linked source if the traditional finance institutions are too sleepy.

The insane delay in EV supply is in a big part down to lack of batteries and their raw ingredients. The increasing impetus for emissions reduction is going to shift the financing equation soon IMO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $100 28.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 36866921 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4986561 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.