KOV 0.33% $9.02 korvest ltd

Thanks for your analysis - very much appreciated. My view is...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks for your analysis - very much appreciated.
    My view is that the company will maintain its current levels of revenue and profit over the next 2 years at least on the basis that cost pressures (eg gas increase of $400k pa commencing now) can be covered by price increases and productivity improvements that are either already in place or planned in the short term. It appears the business is taking serious steps to protect its most valuable asset (ie its skilled workforce) based on the recent 3 year enterprise agreement and staff surveys that are suggestive of employee engagement/welfare issues being an important cultural feature of the business. At a macro level, Australia's role in the global energy transition (as well as our own transition) means large projects that feature Korvest's products will continue down the pipeline. Addressing the housing shortage and the associated urban development projects will also feed into the demand for Korvest products.
    So I'm a hold and expect to continue enjoying Korvest dividends at this level (or even a bit more) for quite a while. I'm hoping they are not a takeover target as stable franked dividends are hard to find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.02
Change
0.030(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $105.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.01 $9.02 $9.01 $11.59K 1.286K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250 $8.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.02 192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$9.02
  Change
0.030 ( 0.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
$9.00 $9.02 $9.00 47
Last updated 15.51pm 24/05/2024 ?
KOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.