ADA 0.98% 50.5¢ adacel technologies limited

Market re-rating it's valuation as over the next 6-12 months...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Market re-rating it's valuation as over the next 6-12 months there will be no growth and profit guidance is mediocre. Otherwise I don't think necessarily to bad a result, lower margin division has more sales (systems) compared to the higher margin (services) so of course EBITDA and profit. Revenue grew slightly and still good cash generation. Small overdraft for short term which I'm certain will right itself quickly following payment. They flagged potential for several systems contracts that are in the pipeline and delay on their virtual tower contract in Estonia related to Ukraine. Very good cost control considering they are chasing contracts and have new division. If they win some of the systems contracts and begin to get more virtual tower contracts which is there potential growth segment, services revenue will recover and we it wouldn't take much for more to drop to the bottom line, may take 12-24 months to see this come through. I'm actually satisfied with the result considering all of this.
    Last edited by NZSilver: 20/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $38.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $23.77K 46.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17653 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 4299 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.