G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

grift, another word I had to look up.. BUT yes it applies...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    grift, another word I had to look up.. BUT yes it applies perfectly

Seriously G1A , faark you. back in the red. This stock has barely any pulse (12k shares today) and neither do the capital destructors in charge. They do the bare minimum to comply and ensure they are lining their pockets first and foremost.. at every stage from finance to raising at lows they have sucked the life out of what should have been a good ROI for investors

The best you can hope for if everything goes to plan ( which it won't) is an ultimate MC of 300-$350 million.. SO a big maybe to get to 40 cents in a couple of years time. Imagine the guys that invested years ago with all the risk.. a dud investment due to dud management

Keep the names of these guys in your blacklist especially AM. If they had any decency they would return all their freebies, SAR and wait for the bulk of investors to be out of the red

Get of your arse TJ and drum up some interest in this "amazing" project .. and for AM, what a piece of work.. how many investors have seen their hard earnt evaporate by following him

I am checking out of this dog for a while. Maybe they will find a bit of gold while i am away, pump the SP so the illuminati can exit.. i will be joining with a big chunk of my holding if we have another mini pump

G1A.. what a friggin joke of a stock..
    Last edited by rendog9: 01/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.