CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

I found the report to be satisfactory, not as bad as it could...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I found the report to be satisfactory, not as bad as it could have been and not as good as it could have been either. At the current price point, I am content with maintaining my holdings and making small trades as the price fluctuates, gradually reducing my holdings over the next few years. I am willing to give this stock more time to develop before drawing any negative conclusions. I am pleased to see that the stock is still trading above 10 cents, which is where I initially purchased many shares. I believe that this stock has significant trading opportunities due to its volatility and tendency to rebound, but I do anticipate further downward pressure in the coming weeks. I will be monitoring key levels to buy back the position I sold in the 20s.

Overall, I think that the management and CEO need to improve significantly within the next two years for me to have any long-term faith in them. Until then, I plan to slowly liquidate on upward movements, with my personal target for larger sells being between 30-50 cents, and accumulating more shares at current levels or below. Despite this, I still consider ci1 to be a favorable stock, particularly when compared to others that have experienced significant losses and negative earnings over the past year.

The 6-month report did reveal some positive aspects, such as increased revenue and improvements in short-term assets, liabilities, and equity. The loss was due to intangible asset write-downs, which may reduce the tax burden without significantly impacting cash levels. Based on its financial position, I believe that ci1 will continue to operate profitably in the future, although there may be better growth opportunities with less counter-party risk.

Please note that the above is my personal opinion and not financial advice. Some of the information provided may be incorrect or incomplete. I wish all holders of this stock good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.