CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-23

1. 2,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    "OneStep’s App initially offers Buy Now Pay Later services (“BNPL”) service to clients who subscribed ongoing audit matching service through iProEx under OneStep online platform. During HY23, OneStep has transacted A$236k funds to its clients with minimum operation costs."

How much revenue or does this contribute to our bottom line. Remember, I believe CI1 is or has been an actual customer of ONESTEP with King Wong from CI1 providing one of only a few customer reviews on the Onestep website. I'm not saying CI1 actually use Onestep IT but it would be good to have more details on Onestep IT.

"HKBNPL is mainly engaged in providing BNPL to its users. Mobile applications named “Ekpay” and “Ekpay for merchants” were launched in July 2022 and it was welcome by merchants and users. As of 31 December 2022, there were more than 200 merchants (more than 300 POS) joined Ekpay and the number of users has increased.

Would also be interesting to see details such as revenue and average spend. How many customers to we actually have?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.