CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

I understand your frustration with the slow progress of Ci1, but...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I understand your frustration with the slow progress of Ci1, but I don't think it's fair to say that the current management team has produced consistent poor results. While it's true that the company's profit has decreased in the past year, it's important to note that their revenue has steadily grown, as shown in the report. It's also important to understand that there is a difference between profit and revenue - a reduction in profit doesn't necessarily mean that the company is doing poorly. It could simply be that the business is expanding and investing in new opportunities.

As for your question about my relation with Ci1 and Jim, I have no connection to them whatsoever. I'm simply evaluating the company based on the information provided in the report. I think it's important to look at the bigger picture and consider the long-term potential of the company, rather than just focusing on short-term profits. Of course, there is always room for improvement and changes may need to be made, but I believe that the current management team should be given more time to implement their plans and see the results

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.