CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Flex, I understand your concerns and appreciate your honesty....

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Flex, I understand your concerns and appreciate your honesty. There are certainly some red flags, such as the recent increase in employee benefits and lack of communication from the company, that are cause for caution. However, I do believe that everyone has a different risk tolerance and for me, I'm willing to take a calculated risk on this company. I recognize that the risk is there and plan to use day trading to mitigate it and make money outside of the regular trend of the stock.

It's also important to note that this company is being run by professionals who have been in the business for many years. While there have been some setbacks, it's important to look at the bigger picture and not just focus on short-term results. Perhaps you may not be fully qualified to understand what's going on behind the scenes, which could be why you have a negative perception of the company.

I do agree that everyone should invest their money where they feel most confident and secure, and it's okay if that's not in this particular company. However, constantly sharing negative viewpoints can affect others who are invested and potentially discourage them from making informed decisions.

Ultimately, I believe that everyone should have the freedom to choose where they invest their money and make decisions based on their own research and risk tolerance. By leaving the group, you can focus your time and energy on researching lower risk opportunities that you feel more confident about, and those of us who remain can continue to make our own informed decisions without being influenced by constant negativity.

Let's all strive to make smart investment decisions and respect each other's choices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.