CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

I believe the following was said by our CEO in 2021: "It is a...

1. 2,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    I believe the following was said by our CEO in 2021:

"It is a big breakthrough for CI1 to capture big potential consumer market in HK with our BNPL functions by online shopping or in store sales (our next phase in coming months). There is no sizeable BNPL player in HK now. With good funding support, CI1 can grow our HKBNPL revenue very big within the next 24 months. We will expand to other Asian markets at good times. This will enhance shareholder’s value in CI1.’"

Jim, what value have you added for shareholders? You've certainly taken a lot out with your gigantic increase in remumeration. AND more importantly, you said VERY BIG REVENUE, yet HK revenue has gone DOWN. Why is that? How do you spend millions on acquiring a new company and entering the BNPL space and give shareholders LESS revenue? How many people have used EKBUY? To me it's a very clunky website and would not want to shop on it when there's a plethora of other e-commerce sites. Why given Ekpay/Ekbuy/Onestep IT have we lost revenue?

And just a side note, I find it very rich that a poster can come on here and say things such as the people in charge are professionals when the silence and comments made on social have been anything but professional. A professional treats investors with respect, answers questions and gives updates. A professional board does not all a sudden give a CEO a 600% increase in remumeration with so little explanation. The remumeration shareholders pay is enough to attract a very PROFESSIONAL and COMPETENT CEO.

The above is not professional advice. It is my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.