CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-95

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    First of all, let’s be clear, the ATH that you keep referring to was falsely created by traders who pumped up the SP and people were left holding bags. Not Ci1 fault. So stop blaming the company for the dramatic SP decline.
    Secondly the company still remains profitable even though it has experienced some unfortunate circumstances. It has expanded quite quickly but not all expansions have gone to plan. Yet the revenue has increased and MC is way to low. This companies fair value is very much undervalued. Yes, there have been some teething problems but all this can be corrected with time.
    The increase in salary can be contributed to an increase in staff. As for JW remuneration well no one is happy about that and he will have to prove himself worthy.
    The only factor that keeps the SP down atm is bad sentiment, nothing else. But you don’t want to admit that. You want to focus on negativity.
    You seem to expect multiple billion results on a penny stock. So you keep badgering the company. You pretend that you’re genuine but you’re not. You’re Extreme in disguise. A paid down ramper for many years now.
    I ask you to email the company with your concerns and did you. No, of course not. It’s your job to put them down not seek clarification.
    Just my opinion. Not financial advice
    ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
    STOP THE BS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.