PAR 3.77% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Report indicating that enrolment should be complete for Stage I...

1. 762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Report indicating that enrolment should be complete for Stage I of the PARA_OA_002 trial be end of this June. I really think it may be a struggle to get this trial finished by end of next year.

* Enrolment doesn't imply any treatment administered.

Has anyone got the link to the detailed research trial info. pls? I don't see to be able to use Hotcopper search very well for previous links posted, including by myself. I used to kno

* I'm trying to find out whether Stage II can be started before Stage I is completed, and if not (as I would expect), what the potential time gap between Stage I and II will be to process data.
    * I'm also trying to find out whether Stage II dosages will be based on subjective/objective findings at day 56 of Stage I treatment or at day 168?.

Hopefully, recruitment for Stage II should be fairly quick with approximately 120+ sites recruiting only 470 patients required = 4 per site.

* Do PARA_OA_002 patients go straight across to the PARA_OA_06 trial or is it a new cohort of patients?

Thanks for help. I used to know this info. but alcohol, viral induced brain fog and age making me a little more forgetful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $162.7K 620.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25008 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 34768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.