ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    I agree that the company won’t be around in 2028 - successful small Aus IT companies are always taken over.

Thank-you for the work you are sharing with the forum - very pretty pictures.

I can see that it is an interesting intellectual pastime trying to do these long range predictions, but I find it a bit of a mugs game. Too much internal data that we have no access to at all. So I will stick to looking at short term goals and for me that is August and delivering a positive NPAT.

How they are going to achieve 500 million in turnover is an interesting question. However it is a case of how long is a piece of string. We have no idea yet of the mix of acquisitions and organic growth they plan, so not going to get my knickers in a knot over how they plan to do it.

I think it is perfectly fine for Tessa to have a faith in the long term outlook, but still want to look at short term progress. Yours is not the only way to do it. Time will tell who is correct.

I have seen IT service companies struggle initially for some years and then finally reward their shareholders and of course others just continue to be a train wreck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.