ADR 6.25% 1.7¢ adherium limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-10

1. 1,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    'couple of newbies'
    persuaded!!!!Who are you talking about?

Agree though, very fortunate with our current large backers ADDING to their holdings. (Not Selling)

I don't know about very deep pockets, as with current purchase price even offering a 500% premium to the VWAP would still be cheap Imo, and if a medical company in the same field with already similar qualified personal decided to buy them out, then I don't think running costs would be an issue for long.

But don't get me wrong, if ADR wasn't acquired then yes, running costs, still number one issue for me. patient numbers number two. If your running costs are low then Imo it buys you time to build up patient numbers.
    You mentioned RSH. You have only got to look at RSH (m/cap 55mill) and ADRs (m/cap 20mil) last quarterly to see the difference in running costs, especially staffing, admin and corporate costs. I would have thought that it would be the other way around given the m/caps of the two companies, and unless I'm missing something or say ADR have some massive windfall coming in, then I just don't get it.

I just listened and watched their CEO talk about their product in the US.

https://youtu.be/LMxeD7Qz-Vk

It's no wonder their share price is on the up. The funny thing is the majority of what he is saying he could just as easily be talking about ADR.
    It's nothing we don't already know, but just getting himself out there promoting the company from a position of leadership says a lot Imo
    I enjoyed listening to the whole interview but really liked what he says from the 7.00 min mark.

Even though he is talking about another company in this similar field it kind of gives me a bit of added hope that ADR are not far away from busting out of this what appears to be something of a holding pattern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $12.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $510 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6250 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 154301 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.