ADR 5.26% 1.8¢ adherium limited

I honestly don't get you man, you seem a little desperate or...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    I honestly don't get you man, you seem a little desperate or lacking of knowledge..

nice to see the bots out in action pre trading every day

there has been no bot action here ever... what bot action are you talking about? I have all the trades here backed to what ever date you wish... no bot action... manipulation yes, but no bots...

not so nice to see several posters with multiple nics on the ADR threads

not sure who you are referring to here, but if its me you are greatly mistaking again, i have never had multi nic's, what is the point in that, please explain... why would someone need or want multiple accounts on HC, so they can respond to themselves? lol... seems ridiculous

Getting excited as we are getting near the pointy end;expecting imminent good news

pointy end?, pointy end of what, imminent good news you say, desperate comment again?

DONT GET ME WONG. I would welcome some substantial good news just like the next shareholder... somehow i think these guys are just all talk and constantly playing us, hopefully I am wrong... its been a lot of years in the process to get to this point with tens of millions spent, and lets face it, there still isn't a feasible income source to help maintain the mass cash burn that keeps happening here..

stop tagging and trolling me vulc in other rubbish please... it really shows your lack of intellect.. stay focused on the subject at hand... i know you try to report me numerous times, you are starting to get vindictive toward me... whatever... just get over it man...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $13.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $361 20.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 494888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.