NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Nothing surprises here @EDinvestor It seems he has more money...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Nothing surprises here @EDinvestor It seems he has more money that the Company - how did that happen? He (Tsiolis) is now also lined up for 25,000,000 performance rights shares if the 90 day VWAP ever gets back to $0.075 and another 25,000,000 if it miraculously gets back to $0.010. Good deal for him I reckon. Drive the value down from around $0.30 while getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, and then get rewarded when it goes back to a third of that. Clever.

In addition, they have drawn down on some of Booker's facility. it is concerning that they are starting to pull money from wherever they can get it, seemingly just to stay afloat. I remember about 5 years ago when they first started sowing the thought that they would reach break-even 'soon'. Based on what we know, I'm thinking another 3-5 years before break-even gets mentioned again.

Will it succeed, or will it fail? Will I live long enough to find out? It could take decades to find out at this rate.

Good news is, as per the first paragraph of the Directors' report - Principal activities - they won an award lol. Imagine how bad things would be if they didn't win that award!

Oh, and they installed a dish on Norfolk Island.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.