3DP 9.46% 6.7¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-27

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Hi Guys,
    I have been watching 3DP very closely over the past couple of years. I originally loaded up the day after Bev invested. I road the initial bull run and sold out. Having worked directly for him in the past I was confident in holding.

Although, when we reached a market cap of 500mill I couldn’t justify the valuation and sold out. There was to much hype and a severe disconnect between market cap and their AAR at the time.

I subsequently invested in IHR which also experienced a severe correction. The market was panicking globally and I doubled down on IHR at the bottom knowing Bevan would pull things together.

IHR were recently acquired by KKR justifying my investment and my faith in the board and Bev. Resulting in a 70% increase in my investment.

At the time IHR had about 2.5 mill left in cash reserves and and a cap raise was out of the question due to a 20 mill market cap and a severe potential share holder dilution.

At the time of writing this 3DP is down 16% today at 13 cents. Once again I’m seriously considering loading up on 3DP. I realise there is a sever disconnect between AAR and invoicing especially for an SAS business.

There just seems to be to much potential upside at this current valuation. Opportunities in the USA, Amazon as a marquee customer win. Patented technology and incredible potential of their product.

Once again knowing Bevan is a major shareholder and the fact his interests are aligned with shareholders gives me confidence to invest.

I’m genuinely sorry to hear so many long term holders feel let down and Im fortunate I sold when I did.

Will continue doing my research. Bottom line we have 12 months cash reserves to adjust strategic direction and with Bev no doubt playing his role I’m confident long term this business has significant potential.

GLTA

Last edited by DavidCall: 01/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.007(9.46%)
Mkt cap ! $53.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 6.5¢ $350.9K 4.968M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 334132 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 39020 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.