3DP 6.67% 3.2¢ pointerra limited

What I can’t still get my head around is the majority of the...

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    What I can’t still get my head around is the majority of the business is done in the USA and for the life of me why wouldn’t you do investor presentations over there and get US funds on board ?
    As even when they convert the dollar there getting shares a third cheaper on the exchange rate .

Ian has been running this like a private business, from surveyor to accountant and now CEO which to me is out of his depth and arrogance amongst all else is his downfall .
    He could have been smart and done a cap raise at 70 to 80c at an earlier stage but didn’t have the business nous and smarts to pull the trigger and this was also highlighted on investor talk back forums in the media and investment houses .

So here we are at an embarrassing share price and market cap after all these wasted years .
    I wonder if the old shoe throwing will come into play at the next AGM unless something is pulled out of his proverbial in the meantime.

If only Bevan was to say enough is enough and I’m now going to relieve you of your duties to be at the helm and let me show you how it’s done !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $36.12K 1.144M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1220576 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.