3DP 1.64% 3.0¢ pointerra limited

Please have a read of the last 12 quarterlies as I just have....

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Please have a read of the last 12 quarterlies as I just have. You don’t need to read too much to see that a lot of “ideas” were being touted as near revenue opportunities.

Three quarters of Maj Jason Higgs demoing the platform to intelligence and defence before, finally, he left or was fired. FAIL.

3Dinsight.ai soft launch success. Licences signed with Here. No update in 1.5 years. Not even to let the market know what this transformed into. Remember this was touted as the largest revenue opportunity for Pointerra multiple times. FAIL.

Partnership with AMAG? Can’t comment on current status but certainly no update. SEMI FAIL.

September 2021 quarterly. Strategic partnerships with Fibersense and Hyperone. Talks ongoing. Updates not. Concerning as BS could make these happen with a click of his fingers. FAIL.

Multiple engagements with tier 1 miners. Material contracts signed with just one? Zero. FAIL.

Issues summarised:

Lack of updates to many of these endeavours says the platform isn’t as great as it is said it is. Potentially beaten out by platforms that focus on fewer verticals but are far more mature.

Lack of cash in again indicates that much of this hasn’t materialised.

IO emphasised ability to remain agile at AGM. Pointerra certainly has been agile but forgot to collect contracts as it bounced from endeavour to endeavour.

Management to keen to maintain a thread of “wait until next quarterly for update” but, unfortunately couldn’t keep this going into the most recent quarterly which lifted the veil.

Shareholders have reason to be upset.

I am happy to stand corrected on any of the above. If the veil can be truly lifted one can start to form a realistic investment thesis. Pointerra suffered from a long bubble as there was a lot of hope baked in. I would argue quarterly updates went along way in perpetuating this.

Management’s silence has been concerning. A shareholder webinar held anytime over the last month could have addressed a lot of concerns. Equally it would be a sign of good faith. It’s starting to look like management dislikes being a publicly listed company for all that it brings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $24.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $6.211K 207.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1796119 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 280737 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.