DUB 11.1% 4.0¢ dubber corporation limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-38

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Coppers,

I can’t believe the penny still hasn’t dropped with Steve and his team. You’ve only done half the job selling your platform into the networks, regardless of who they are and how many there are. The other half (and most critical) part is SELLING THROUGH to the customers of those networks. Companies like Telstra and Optus will happily put new vendors onto their networks provided the vendor closes the loop by selling the solution through to end users. The telcos expect the vendors to do the footwork in this regard but Dubber has completely failed to do this.

As a result, uptake by customer of the various networks around the globe have either been very slow or reluctant to sign up for Dubber because no one is selling them on the advantages of the Dubber platform. This is why they are no longer publishing user numbers and why the business is not making any money.

Steve needs a small team of high end corporate sales professionals to hit the boards and bring on enterprise clients such as banks and insurance firms and state and federal government departments with multiple end users in their thousands, right across all their global markets.

Until they address this fundamental floor in their marketing strategy Dubber will continue to languish and will struggle to reach cash flow + even two years from now, by which time they could have gone under. It’s not rocket science, it’s corporate sales strategy 101.

All the above just imo of course. But I have decades of experience proving this to be so.

Cheers,
    Wiz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $10.94K 294.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6266 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 32136 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.