VR1 5.26% 1.8¢ vection technologies ltd

Wow... it was so bad that we nearly ended up in the green......

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Wow... it was so bad that we nearly ended up in the green... Delisted?? Please, what a big statement with no substance! Read the announcement properly or go and ask an accountant to clarify the numbers, better still - reach out to the company for clarification before you down ramp things on here.

Market is fried atm so anything other than a huge revenue generating announcement will get sold into or down, this held up very well today and if the above claims were correct we would have been slaughtered.

Company is publicly stating that they will get to the 24-26m rev so they have 16m to make up in the second half of the year, they are bound by ASX rules to announce otherwise if so the case, IMO now is the time to really get set, these next 2 quarters are going to be massive and this is only going one way from here, go look at the top 20 and see who's accumulating and then one might ask themselves why would these holders be hanging around, what do they see differently from you guys?

Thanks to anyone who sold me their shares today, really appreciate it.

Good luck to all, not financial advice all in my own opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $57.88K 3.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1686410 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 577518 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.