MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

I thought you said in an earlier post you were no longer...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I thought you said in an earlier post you were no longer interested in posting?
    maybe you/I were wrong

it did trade at 2 today, regardless of your vehement comments.

Those in the last CR at 3 are now taking their loses and hanging onto their long options, is my guess.
    Regardless of the Great Wall of China bids at 2 those may start to be hit with CR sellers quitting and holding their ops just in case.

There has ALWAYS been a “Wall” at the bid price which quickly evaporates once volume gets dealt to by sellers.

my guess would be smoke and mirrors, possibly from related brokers ? who have seen their deal commissions eroded constantly after every CR.

Not in any way meant to be investing advice as am just a simple sideline ob server, but I suspect a substantial part of the volume on the bid side is fabrication and once the bid gets started to be hit, watch out because the bid volume will suddenly retreat to 1.

I reiterate my earlier posts… why is such a substantial part of any CR going to pay salaries of Directors at $100k each per annum especially after 4, yes 4, years of none delivery of results. The SP graphs indicate their lack of producing meaningful results, for 4 years, yes 4 years.

According to the latest half yearly Accounts they do have cash to survive, but I reiterate, the ASX does require that any listed company has sufficient funding available to survive the next 3 months.

So, to survive, the next CR would possibly be at 1-2 giving a humungous dilution to all existing holders.

IT IS VERY INTERESTING THAT THERE HAS BEEN NO UPDATE FROM THE DIRECTORS GIVEN THE PRECARIOUS SP LEVEL. NOR HAS THERE BEEN ANY UPDATE FROM THEM AS TO DRILLING RESULTS.

IT SEEMS THAT THERE IS NOW LIMITED TIME LEFT TO ADVISE THE MARKET OF PROGRESS.

SURELY ANY BIG CAP MINER WOULD SIMPLY TAKE THIS COMPANY OUT FOR PEANUTS?

I SUGGEST NONE OF THEM SEE ANY VALUE IN MRQ EVEN AT THESE LEVELS.

BUT @PICT STILL MAINTAINS HIS COMMENTARY TO THE OTHERWISE.

TIME WILL TELL.

UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS NO MARKET FOR SHORTING THIS STOCK.

ITS TIME MANAGEMENT SPOKE UP, BUT MISLEADING COMMENTS ARE PROBABLY NOT IN THEIR PERSONAL INTERESTS.

LETS WAIT AND SEE IF THEY WANT TO DEFEND THE CURRENT MARKET PERCEPTIONS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 125205439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 60689760 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 458333
Last updated 12.18pm 02/05/2024 ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.