HRZ 2.94% 3.5¢ horizon minerals limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-35

1. 11,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4679
    I also finally had a response from management. I can confirm similar things that Rubyjon was referring to.

I was told there are also a lot of things going on which cannot be discussed as they are outside the public domain. Obviously they are unable to talk about critical discussions or plans which may be price sensitive in nature.

From my interpretation I can gather that there are probably some discussions regarding acquisition or JV work. Maybe even some financing news in relation to our projects going towards production. These are pure speculation from my end so don’t take my word on it, but with the way they were wanting to keep things under wraps, imo some big news is on the horizon.

We all know that it’s been a very long time without some decent news, so I would expect at the very minimum some significant newsflow is on the way. The fact Aussie gold prices are at records also makes me think there are plenty of interested parties out there wanting to do business. Imo, I don’t see us staying around these horrible 4c levels for much longer especially if gold prices continue this upward momentum.
    Last edited by coto: 26/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $19.29K 565.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 640000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.