LMG 2.17% 4.5¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-3

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Yeah end of September is a little disappointing but it’s minor in the big picture tbh. A delay may mean the share price drifts down lower than it may otherwise have done and offers investors taking a long term view an opportunity to pick up a fe more shares very cheaply.
    I’m not too worried about what the share price does right now or even in the next 6 months. I’m far more interested in where it will be in 3-5 years.
    In the end the market will give the share price valuation the company deserves. That’s the way it works.
    A successful demonstration 1k tpa plant expanding to the 10k plus tpa and the announcement of a joint venture partnership for the 100k tpa overseas plant will go a very long way to pushing the share price multiple bags higher than current levels imo

I look at it like investing in a junior oil explorer. The best time to get in is soon after they buy tenement rights maybe even 2 years before the drilling program is scheduled. Inevitably, shortly prior to the beginning of the exploratory drilling program commences and during the actual drilling there is a surge in the share price.
    Then the share price will either explode higher on good results or collapse if it’s a duster.
    LMG is similar except that I would estimate that the chances of success with LMG is far more certain than with an exploratory oil well drilling due to decades of research and the off-take agreements that LMG already have in place, combined with the predicted growing demand for magnesium

Jasp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $98.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $44.71K 985.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 463876 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1251 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.