ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    The deals keep rolling after mine construction starts & cash flow is good. URBIX is not going to be the last deal for module2 ( if it goes ahead or not), as the remainder of module2 has customers lined up to make an offer & possibly bring construction forward.

I attended several general meetings at a few different companies ( before the COVID lockdowns) & asked the small questions ( just like many other investors), and got told basically that; organising the distribution logistics to offtake customers is more difficult than the straight forward process of designing & operating a graphite mine. It sounded odd back then. But it shows that graphite companies know that a lot of details need to be worked out before deals are done.

The Citzen news article on MNS indicates many similarities between MNS & BKT on their road to establish a graphite mine in Tanzania. BKT has better environmental credentials as it is connecting directly to hydroelectric power & already run Big pilot plants to qualify product use of customers, etc. The interesting part in the article was the bit discussing construction finance & know it is a “competitive process”. MNS doesn’t have finance yet, But confident it shall work out soon.

BKT is shovel ready & is hopefully looking at starting construction at end of wet season shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.