WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-215

1. 959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 964
    MM,

There are genuine posters just like genuine caring people and citizens that are good equally their are people on this Forum that are nuisances and troublemakers with agendas.

The state of this Forum has been brought on by many factors including the dual personalities on both sides.

I am not going to go into the comeuppances and who deserves part of these sanctions.

I probably feel the Forum with it’s continual
    affront will never quite be the same unless a direct stance is made to stamp the shenanigans out.

By The way MM I am a genuine WKT Investor and I am most definitely not A raver or throw congratulations around as was said by another poster recently.

We simply need to watch what unfolds with WKT and it’s End Game.

Posters can assume what the future may hold but I perfer to set my future and continue to work at it

I hope and trust that WKT forms part of this future - The current signs are it will which I will be grateful for as will a number of underprivileged citizens that continue to assist where I can.

I don’t hold or harbour any posters with ill will I just don’t like the way this Forum has been allowed to be manipulated and that goes for all three parties.

In any event enjoy MM trust you have a good day and find peace and happiness within.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.008K 19.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 306911 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 503971 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.