AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

BM3121, I have learnt over the years with NM, SB and various...

1. 1,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    BM3121, I have learnt over the years with NM, SB and various board Members at DGR and Associated Co.s that the Share Price does not really matter to these Business Men. As you say, the underwriting is a pay day for them regardless, their remuneration is a pay day. They really have set up a great Business for themselves without concern for the average Shareholder, the evidence is everywhere and lately I have seriously been considering contacting ASIC to conduct an enquiry into this DGR conglomerate of Companies, it may well be legal in the sense of the law, but in my opinion, this is very immoral. The amount of missed deadlines, false promises and misleading statements that have been announced are numerous. I have not put any more funds into any of these Companies, since 2021 or bought any further shares in any of these DGR Associated Stocks. Where and when will a return on investment materialise? One has to stop somewhere, the old saying of "throwing good money after bad" is true in this instance. Yet, I cannot understand how any of these Companies can turn around from where they now stand (SP wise) and why NM and SB increase their holdings, albeit at a penny stock massive dilution, (AJQ at all time lowest ever recorded SP). These Guys are Business Men with only self interests at heart and they do not hold the attributes of a morally diligent Board. IMO only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.