AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Our current value of AJQ company is now approximately $9.328...

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Our current value of AJQ company is now approximately $9.328 million after raising over $20 million in the last two years. What is the justification in raising another $50 million with over double the number of new shares, causing massive dilution to existing shareholders. Capital raising will cost roughly $2,75 million going to Underwriters! Total manipulation of company value with the directors and selected identities buying at hugely discounted prices when just around the corner the handbrake will be released as to company's true value. This has got to be fraud and or theft, if not total disregard of the directors statutory and corporate obligations. This must be stopped. As some have indicated people who invested at 2.1c per share at last CR are now down 80+%. Multiple the further loss from this next dilution and initial investment will drop massively once more. Company directors and selected few are now geared up for massive profits in the future. Even if I am able to afford buying a 1 for 1 new share at 0.004cps, the price will need to go up three to four times for me to even look at returning to what I have outlaid. No doubt some investors will not be able to afford to take up entitlements and again guess who will pick up these shares........our manipulative underwriters as usual. This is B...S... Businessmen be dammed. ASIC must be informed. If anyone has the ability, I can assure you I will actively support same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.