AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Sk1nman, you have to look at who is running the show. Recently a...

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Sk1nman, you have to look at who is running the show. Recently a very astute poster stated that the directors are businessmen who are simply looking after their own interests and not that of all the shareholders. In my view this is the case with CCZ as well as all the other companies including DGR, AJQ, SOLG, etc., where these same fellows are in absolute control. Collectively hundreds of millions of dollars involved. CCZ has/had reportedly one of the largest deposits of tin in Australia and the management decisions were so poor that it went broke. Owned a $30 million processing plant near resource but had only one leased truck, which broke down, and nothing was actually processed. Directors still being paid and soaked up all the money through salaries and shares. They were paying 0.0009cps recently. Another recent decision was was to sell the plant and develop a coal mine!!!!!!!!!??????. Yeah, sure in this green era. Directors cannot be trusted. Please do your own research. Would be interested in hearing back from you as to your analysis when able.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.